The Friendship Circle at St. Chad’s Coseley
meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 2pm
During Lent we meet each Tuesday for our Lent Group
The aims of our Circle are:-
- To bring together and foster friendship between members and friends of St. Chad’s Church Coseley.
- To encourage the goodwill and involvement of the wider community
- To promote social activities and mutual support between members
- To raise funds for charitable organisations as shall be decides by members of the circle
- We collect goods for women’s refuges
- We support our local clergy
- We regard prayer as part of our lives
Our committee members are :- Mary Halford (01902 677209), Doreen Bradin, Christine Smith, Margaret Harris, Janet Guest, Christine Bibb, Hazel Dutfield, Pat Morgan and Carol Long.
We welcome anyone who would like to join us.
In September 2012 The Friendship Circle replaced the St. Chad’s Branch of The Mother’s Union which was formed on 3rd February 1925 and revived by Mrs Esau on 11th December 1933.The branch was closed in September 2012